Tuesday, October 04, 2011

What happened?

September is gone already!? What in the WORLD is going on with this year? Shoot, just the other day Sarah had to remind me that I'm leaving THIS WEEKEND for hunting camp!!

First, let's look at some photos.


Lucca kisses


Spread the love!



Awwww


Sweetiepies



The wedding party



Huh...a happy photo of Tom?



Flippin' gorgeous


Be cool Tom, be cool

Well, that's just a random smattering of the photos we got back. We're still in the process of going through them all to figure out which to put in an album...harder than one would think!

As I can't remember really where September went, I guess I'll just sum it up. Busy. I spent some weekends getting firewood and finally have that split and stacked...AND covered, just in time for the rain.

Rod showed me how to fish for bass so I've been a fixture on the Spokane river in my canoe...paddling around trying to catch fish. I'm usually successful, but obviously certain days are better than others. AND, I got spoiled by his fish finder, so last weekend I picked up a "Fishin' Buddy" which is basically a fish finder you can mount to anything...docks, boats, ice, float tubes, etc. Pretty awesome. So I had to go out test it out this weekend. I caught fish both days but got incredibly frustrated with people. It's hard enough keeping the canoe at a good fishing spot in the wind and current...but add wakes from all the boats and it's almost impossible.

*sigh*

I've got more going on outside of work than in it. Hard to stay motivated.

This is a crappy post. I'll try harder in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home