Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014 Snowstorm - Sarah's photos

Sarah sent me some photos from her camera so I figured I'd make a new post of just those.  It sure does look like we were having a bit of fun...we've both wanted snow for a while.

On a related note, I wanted cold weather to make the way for ice fishing...looks like we got it.  I had 4 degrees at the house this morning and my truck wouldn't start without a jumper battery assist... I could even feel my fingers trying to stick to my truck hood when scraping the windows!  The windchill is something else entirely...

I'm sure I'll regret saying this later, but for now the snowblower is entertaining to use.  I've never had one before!

Sarah taming the beast


It's a big machine....28" mouth and it can buck a bit when you get going


Last little bit coming off the roof
 
I like this photo
 
It was heavy, dense snow.  Coulda been perfect for making a snow cave!
 
Always rockin' the wool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home